The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Paralives Discussion A ‘Share Your Initial Thoughts’ Thread

• A ‘Share Your Initial Thoughts’ Thread

• Zoë

July 15, 2019 at 12:36 pm
     Hub Points

Hello!

I figured since there’s not much activity here yet, I’d start a simple thread to encourage discussion about your first thoughts about Paralives.

Do you find it as impressive and exciting as I do? What about it so far do you like most? Are you skeptical? Feel free to share. 😀

Personally, I want to share encouragement for our developer and thank him for taking this project on. Go Alex!

• simtroverted

July 15, 2019 at 3:55 pm
     Hub Points

Paralives has inspired me to make my very own website! The game looks amazing and we’ve been waiting for so long. Building anywhere has been a dream of mine for quite some time and, combined with an open world and optional grid.

Can’t wait to see more! Go Alex!

• JP

Admin July 15, 2019 at 4:16 pm
    Loyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki Badge
     Hub Points

Welcome! 😀

I was personally overjoyed when I first saw this gif on the official Sims forums:

I’ve been a Simmer since 2000, however I’ve been disillusioned with TS4 and only dip into a few times a year. I often found myself Googling things like “The Sims needs a competitor” just to see if other people shared my feelings. I was so happy to see Paralives, although I was a tiny bit sceptical at first but I really wish to see this game succeed so I decided to build this website to give the fans another place to hang out and keep the fire burning.

The more I learned about Paralives the less sceptical I became. The features and art I’ve seen so far looks beautiful. I truly believe this will become the next big life sim. And for the record, my wishes are NOT for The Sims to die out but for it to be driven forward by competition, not monopolise an entire genre like it is. 🙂

• Jeremia Lecato

Humble Hubkin
    July 15, 2019 at 5:23 pm
    Loyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeWiki Badge
     Hub Points

I love to see seven radio stations!
    Pop 🎤
    Electronica 🎧
    Rock 🎸
    Kids 🖍
    Latin 🌴
    Blues 💽
    Classical 🎹

• Anonymous

July 15, 2019 at 11:38 pm
     Hub Points

I too have been a Simmer since 2000, so it’s been quite a ride for me. Paralives gives me hope that we can finally have a true alternative to The Sims with things that we currently can’t do in the game. I really am looking forward to it. 🙂

• maineasprey

July 16, 2019 at 2:43 am
    Diamond Egg
     Hub Points

I’m wondering what paralish /palish would sound? 🤔

• oops

July 16, 2019 at 5:23 pm
     Hub Points

When I first saw this game, it made me super excited! I love simulation games and I’m so excited to see what paralives has to offer!!

• fate

July 16, 2019 at 5:27 pm
     Hub Points

I cannot wait for this game! The Sims has always been a part of my life, and its one of my childhood games that I still play to this game. From what I’ve been seeing, this game has a lot of potential, and I honestly cannot wait for the future of this game. The sky is the limit. 😀

• sailordeco

July 16, 2019 at 5:49 pm
     Hub Points

I’m really looking foward to see this game ready to play! It seems amazing!! I’ve been a Sims player since 2004 and Paralives actually got me a lot more excited than any Sims 4 news in years.

• fraroc

July 17, 2019 at 2:16 am
     Hub Points

As someone who discovered this on MTS, all I can say is that this can potentially be what Planet Coaster was for the Roller Coaster Tycoon fanbase, a complete renewal of the Sims series. This gets ALL of my support 100%

Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now