The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas A mystery?

• A mystery?

Shortstuff_ updated 6 months, 2 weeks ago 4 Members · 4 Posts
  • Panda

Paraling
    March 8, 2020 at 4:40 pm
    Picture PerfectAppreciation BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

One thing i REALLY loved in the sims was the Bella Goth mystery. Her whole disappearance, The question of who did it & why, Possible alien involvement; it was all so good.

I’d really love it if there was some sort of town mystery.
    There’s so many possibilities. it doesn’t have to be someone who goes missing. There could be a Bigfoot, or a ghost, a cave that holds secrets, an alien visit or less supernatural and more the people of the town are up to something like a cult or something.

I’m sure there’s lot of other things i’m not thinking of right now, but i just think it’d be a cool little addition.

12+
  • Kaitlyn

Rising Hubkin
    March 27, 2020 at 5:33 pm
    Picture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

Yes! I would love to see NPCs have backstories set by the devs – maybe even having some different family’s stories mixed or woven together. I think this adds depth to gameplay and makes characters come to life and more fun to play with!

4+
  • Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    March 28, 2020 at 10:27 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

Roxane has said that she’d like for Paralives to have its own lore, and on a slightly related note, story progression is confirmed! 😀

3+
  • Shortstuff_

High Hubkin
    April 9, 2020 at 8:39 pm
    Trendsetter BadgePicture PerfectDiamond EggAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

Yes! i love having background stories for my characters, it allows them to be personal. I also love the idea of some kind of town mystery. I think it could help possibly get people more into it, as if they aren’t already haha.

3+

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

New Report

Close