The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Community Feed Forums Open World What kind of community lots do you want? Reply To: What kind of community lots do you want?

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    May 30, 2020 at 6:28 pm
    Picture Perfect
    Loyalty Badge
    Friendship Badge
    Appreciation Badge
    Trendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

This thread has so many great ideas. I really hope we’ll get a nice variety of community lots.

I thought of another one that would be cool to have. An indoor children’s play center would be very nice. I know it’s confirmed there will be parks, but I think it would be nice to have an indoor environment to bring your kids to if it’s too rainy or other bad weather is preventing Parafolk from playing outside.

The play center could be kind of like Chuck E Cheese in concept and could function as a rabbbithole (I think this could work as an open building, but I think a rabbithole is simpler and more likely). Parents could bring their children (babies though pre-teens) and they’d play inside for as long as they want. It could possibly cost money to go (maybe per number of kids). It could also be a great place to schedule kid’s parties.