The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Community Feed Forums Paralives Discussion What moods should there be? Reply To: What moods should there be?

• annie14229

May 29, 2020 at 10:11 pm
     Hub Points

Although a nice idea, I did not like how moods were implemented in the Sims 4. I think it’s refered to as emotional state where it’s not the same as mood but similar. The entire gameplay was about managing your sims’s emotional state and it was a core feature in the game which I do not like. I don’t want moods to be like how it is in the sims 4, I did not like it. I prefer how moods work in the sims 2 if we are comparing. The sims 2 sims are filled with realistic emotions. The moods affected the colour of the plumbob. If the sim was in a good mood then it would be green if not it would be red. The greener the plumbob the better mood the sim would be in. Sims who are in a bad mood which is indicated by the red plumbob in the sims 2 would at times refuse to build skills, do poorly at work, or react negatively to other sims etc.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  annie14229.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  annie14229.