The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Community Feed Forums Gameplay & Simulation Mini games Poll Reply To: Mini games Poll

• Clara J

Humble Hubkin
    May 28, 2020 at 10:57 am
    Loyalty Badge
    Friendship Badge
     Hub Points

I wouldn’t like that myself, it would be like some game apps for your phone, and it would be annoying fast, for one I would rather do something with one of my other Para’s while one was cooking, not have to help the one cooking cook or something, I don’t think that’s really needed in a life simulation game like Paralives or anything like it!

And if it was optional, than it would pop up everytime your Para went to cook something, and then we would have to close it out first before they started cooking, that would be annoying to me!

I just want to choose what they are making and be done with it, not have it ask me if I want to play a mini game every time! Not unless we could turn it off for all in game options or something, so it would never show up unless we allowed it in each game we played!