The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Community Feed Forums General Ideas Fresh Life-Sim. Ideas Reply To: Fresh Life-Sim. Ideas

• AbeeGayleStinson

High Hubkin
    May 26, 2020 at 11:46 am
    Picture Perfect
    Loyalty Badge
    Friendship Badge
    Appreciation Badge
    Trendsetter Badge
    Diamond Egg
     Hub Points

Here are some of my ideas so far:

1. A movie theather with at least one short animated movie in play. We, as players, can watch them together with our Parafolk. This can be made better if those who decide to pursue stardom make the movie themselves and earn everytime someone watches. Imagine how many creative minds are out there!

2. Attending concerts of favorite musicians. Maybe in the future, the game can feature singers or bands (with their permission, of course) to have a Parafolk version of themselves sing on a concert stage (and we can get to watch too!)

3. Customizable attires. I got inspired from this game I used to play, where I can design clothing then sell it to make profit (or in the game, I csn wear it myself!) We can have this online market accessible via a gadget where Parafolks post their masterpiece.

4. Conventions. Maybe it be books or slimes, parafolks can attend a week long event where they can purchase stuff at a cheaper price.

5. Hoarders, OCD, etc. I like to see these as a trait for storyline purposes. Also, I like to look at it as an opportunity to increase awareness on some mental disorders that exist. Who knows, maybe as players of the game, we can raise funds for charitable orgs for these disorders.

I’d like to go back to this thread if I have random ideas that pop in the shower or in a dream ????