The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Rich Paras spending ideas Reply To: Rich Paras spending ideas

• MagaCarter

Star Hubkin
    May 6, 2020 at 7:18 pm
    Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
     Hub Points

[quote quote=8654]I was thinking I’d love if there were some really over the top spending options for some of the regular services.

Like parafolk with regular incomes order their shopping (groceries) online from the local supermarket…..
    but super rich parafolk can use a special shopping service and have exotic and organic produce flown to them from all over the paraworld (and it arrives by helicopter instead of a delivery van)

It’s probably not realistic but I think it would be fun to just have some really over the top possibilities. Also just something daft like being able to have a money bath or filling their swimming pools with money.

[/quote]

as much as I do like those ideas- I also like to have versions of them which aren’t reliable on technology.

3+

New Report

Close