The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Paralives Discussion PLAYABLE PETS Reply To: PLAYABLE PETS

• Soml

Pro Hubkin
    May 6, 2020 at 8:21 pm
    Picture PerfectDiamond EggAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

[quote quote=8707]

It is stupid to not have them playable. Yes, some might prefer it this way, but they can simply not select them. By not making them playable, it is taking a huge part of gameplay away. We all saw how bad Cats and Dogs was when that release, but it was an expansion pack priced $40 so I would expected playable animals. I wouldn’t want to put too much expectations on such a small team of developers, but playing pets is one of my favorite things in Sims game, that’s why Sims 3 is my go-to game. Not much good can come out of nonplayable pets, but playable pets would be much appreciated. To form pets relationships with other pets would be great and also having jobs like one of the developers suggested I believe.

Calling it stupid is kind of far fetched, it depends on what people want and what the developers can accomplish. Remember, this game isn’t a “Replacement” or an “All features missing in the Sims 4” type of game, it’s it’s own game and what the developers choose to do with it is not “stupid”. At the end of the day, if this is not chosen to be a feature, then the time spent developing it can go into refining or adding another feature that’s popular, so something good can come out of it.

Reminder, please be respectful with your language, not all ideas can be implemented 🙂

[/quote]

“REMINDER, PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL WITH YOUR LANGUAGE, NOT ALL IDEAS CAN BE IMPLEMENTED” 👍🏿

3+

New Report

Close