The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Multiples Reply To: Multiples

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    May 5, 2020 at 2:15 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

[quote quote=8683]I like having one, maximum two (rare), babies in one pregnancy. Any more than that should be through fertility treatments and left up to the player. My households usually have a maximum of three children but usually less because I don’t like the entire town being related.

[/quote]

@Amandac Really? I think it would be a bit odd for twins to be rare, since they really aren’t in the grand scheme of things. Even with triplets I’d be surprised if they were limited to fertility. Rare yes, but it seems a bit much for them to be required by fertility treatments (but of course I think players should be able to set it up that way if they please). Not knocking your idea, it’s just a bit strange to me.

But I can also see where you’re coming from. That’s why I think toggles would be for the best since players can decide how many births is the norm for all Parafolk. It would be great if they could do it that way, so you could ensure other, non-played households weren’t having more kids than you want in your world.

1+

New Report

Close