The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Paralives Discussion A Question about Different Cultures Reply To: A Question about Different Cultures

• MagaCarter

Star Hubkin
    May 4, 2020 at 9:21 pm
    Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
     Hub Points

[quote quote=8664]I think it should be something like: they made up cultures but it took things from real life cultures like some people foods from different cultures than others like a made up type of the actual food like instead of noodles thy ate something that looked like noodles but its name was completely made up and fictional instead of making whole new cultures. like mixing fiction with the real thing .

[/quote]

probem is people want actuallty food from the various cultures for instance I want to have Kimchi in the game- I wouldn’t like it if it was under a faker name-. The sims don’t make up fake names for stuff like Pho, or egg/spring rolls or curry so why should Paralives do any different?

3+

New Report

Close