The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Possible alternative to the Grim Reaper (Animal Psycopomps) Reply To: Possible alternative to the Grim Reaper (Animal Psycopomps)

• Dizzardy

High Hubkin
    May 3, 2020 at 8:53 pm
    Loyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

[quote quote=8637]I just had another idea – what if the ghosts of the para’s loved ones welcomes their ghost into the light/gives them hugs and stuff? Could be instead of or as well as a psychopomp, because someone has to be there for your first para’s death.

[/quote]

This is partially related to this idea….but I was also thinking if they had animal psycopomps they could make it so dog and cat lovers (like if they have that personality trait) get one of their deceased pets as their psycopomp.

As for people not understanding animal psycopomps, I think it wouldn’t be that hard to make it obvious. For one thing there would probably be a notification stating your para is passing away and there would probably be some kind of music attached to it.

Not only that but I’d kinda imagine (or at least like to think) that people wouldn’t be unaware their para was dying of old age if their age bar was filled up and that they’d be expecting it. (assuming paralives will have an age bar)

In the same way that the appearance of the Grim Reaper makes it obvious that a sim is dying, I think if a ghostly psychopomp appeared and then the parafolk also became ghostly and stepped into “the light” with the psycopomp I think that would also be pretty obvious that the parafolk has passed away. (along with the notification I mentioned earlier)

(I also think you could still have the paras body remain so that you could organise a funeral)

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by  Dizzardy.
    1+

New Report

Close