The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Paralives Discussion A Question about Different Cultures Reply To: A Question about Different Cultures

• justarandomgamer300

Seasoned Hubkin
    May 3, 2020 at 6:47 pm
    Appreciation BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

[quote quote=8645]

I was wondering about Cultures is it going to have real world cultures or something different? This is out of curiosity; I do like the idea of giving the game different cultures and ethnicities 🙂 I remember Alex said about having different elements of cultures and ethnicities. (Sorry if it sounds like a stupid question.)

We don’t know about that yet, but personally, i wouldn’t like real-world cultures because i absolutely disagree with the European/Western culture the Sims is clinging on to. a lot of cultures are misrepresented and there would be controversy about which are the more “important” or “popular” cultures and that would be ugly. So i’d prefer made up cultures!

[/quote]

Wait did the sims had some problems and misrepresented some cultures? I haven’t heard about it can you tell about what happen?

1+

New Report

Close