The Paralives Hub Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and share ideas with the
Paralives community around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Possible alternative to the Grim Reaper (Animal Psycopomps) Reply To: Possible alternative to the Grim Reaper (Animal Psycopomps)

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    May 1, 2020 at 7:45 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I’m glad we’re not having a reaper in this game and to go even further, I’d personally rather deaths not be tied to any type of supernatural concepts. No reaper, no animal spirits, just normal death without anything attached to it. I really would prefer for the base game to remain realistic without any forced supernatural type things. At the very least, if any fantasy is ever included for the base game, I feel they should be optional.

I don’t mind that some people want elements of fantasy to become available at some point, but I’d rather not have it as the default. It is just be very immersion breaking for me to be playing games 100% realistically, but the second someone dies, a reaper always shows up and there’s no way to turn it off. I really don’t want Paralives to go down that route as well.

20+

New Report

Close