The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Smart photo albums and videotapes Reply To: Smart photo albums and videotapes

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    May 1, 2020 at 3:24 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

@Amazing_Star But how would the game know any of that? How could the game know the exact moment the in-game characters are doing a specific action and are in the precise pose the player wants for their picture? Maybe it’s just because I’m not a game dev or really tech-savy person, but this whole idea sounds very confusing. If this is even possible, it sounds like it would be very difficult or just time consuming to code.

I actually feel opposite of you. With videos, I don’t think it would be too hard to program a recording feature that the player could just start up whenever an event started that would record until stopped. With the knowledge that the recording is going on, the player would instantly know where they need to put their cameras to focus on their Parafolk. The randomness and brevity of the photographs isn’t there at all. That’s why I feel recording could actually work for this, but I’m not too sure about pictures.

Btw, I hope I’m not coming across as being overly critical of this idea for no reason. I just legitimately don’t understand how this could work from a programming perspective.

1+

New Report

Close