The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas A couple of thoughts.. Reply To: A couple of thoughts..

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    April 30, 2020 at 6:19 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I like the ideas here.

I think having intricate rabbit hole careers would be good. They could give depth to jobs without having to program a system where Parafolk need to be controlled in a live job environment. I guess they could do it where you go to the job location and you can click on the building throughout the day to see certain tasks that are required to do and just click on directives that the Para would do.

For parties, I would hope the AI is programmed so that if Parafolk are invited to a party, they’ll automatically take part in party activities. So if it’s a dinner party, they’ll eat at the table. At a pool party, they’d play in the pool.

With time, I think Alex stated that there will be ways to slow down and speed up time. I do still hope the ratio of real time vs. game time will be pretty balanced though.

Dating should be interesting with the complex personalities that are planned. I’m hoping Parafolk will have some kind of attraction system where they’ll be more attracted to certain personalities over others.

9+

New Report

Close