The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Relationship Chemistry Reply To: Relationship Chemistry

• amandac

Star Hubkin
    April 30, 2020 at 10:18 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I would love some kind of chemistry system. I remember in TS2, I was playing this family and concentrating on the mom and dad when all of a sudden I saw their son rush down the stairs and out the door so I followed him. There was another sim passing by (one I had created a while back and had forgotten about) and he rushed out to talk to her. Well, they talked and hung out until morning – no prompting from me. They finally said goodbye and he went to sleep. When he woke up, he got the wish to go on a date with her. I remembered then that she was engaged already.They went on a date and triple bolted after their first (good night) kiss. She called off the engagement, married this guy and lived happily ever after. That’s the kind of chemistry I would like to see in Paralives.

8+

New Report

Close