The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Multiples Reply To: Multiples

• Amazing_Star

Pro Hubkin
    April 27, 2020 at 5:16 pm
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

[quote quote=8467]

I think this should be super, super rare and you get an achievement for it. I think parafolk should also react to the news/birth with celebration or apprehension – different for different individuals. My younger sisters are twins. When Mum got the ultrasound and found out, she told her mother who immediately squealed with excitement and jumped up and down and carried on. When she told Dad’s mum, Nan said “Oh, I’m sorry.”

@Sweetchilli Agreed, it should be pretty rare, just like irl, though I’m not sure what you mean by getting an achievement. I do agree on different reactions based on the Parafolk. Some cold be really excited, while others are terrified, maybe if they have less money or space.

[/quote]
    Lots of games, and especially Steam games, have achievements – I don’t know how to explain them, but is something you do in game and then you get badge on steam, achievements are often challenging or rare things, so having sextuplets would be great achievement

8+

New Report

Close