The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas More groceries and food storages Reply To: More groceries and food storages

• sweetchilli

Star Hubkin
    April 27, 2020 at 3:55 am
    Diamond EggPicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

I don’t think I could get behind a grocery list unless it was very simplified. If I have to individually source more than four ingredients for a single meal, every meal, I would get very frustrated with that drain on my time. My solution to this is the option to buy groceries in packages that support certain recipes, with enough for a few meals so I don’t tire of the endless shopping. Choosing individual ingredients would still be an option. While I’m here I had an idea for enthusiasts: maybe there could be farmer’s markets weekly where the ingredients are better quality and give better emotional benefits. Ingredient availablility at the market would be subject to change from week to week.

8+

New Report

Close