The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Open World CAW (create a world) Ideas and Functional World Objects Reply To: CAW (create a world) Ideas and Functional World Objects

• cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    April 27, 2020 at 3:24 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

[quote quote=8433]Cool ideas. I’m a little confused by what you mean by boroughs. I think I’d prefer my worlds to be small and cute and separate from one another (though travel between with boats/planes/trains maybe). This makes it more manageable if I am to create a world from scratch. It also opens doors for me to create (hopefully if this is possible) neighbourhoods in different climates/biomes, rather than be stuck with one big but localised world I’m not necessarily the biggest fan of. I don’t want to spend ALL of my time in the city, and I want the devs to have time to make other places, if you get what I mean?

[/quote]

By boroughs I mean how NYC is set up for instance it’s broken up into boroughs like Brooklyn, Manhattan etc. so the world is still open world you can still travel around like you said with boats,cars etc. without loading screens and it’s not restricted to just one place, it’s just those certain sections are titled as different towns/places if that makes sense? But this is totally up to players discretion when you’re in CAW and we all make our own custom worlds. So if you want one section to be a moutanious region you could do that or have one be a suburban area it wouldnt restrict that. And this is also for any custom world we make in CAW (create a world) not just cities 🙂 I just put cities because I like playing them a bit more.

If what I think you’re saying about neighborhoods with different climates would that be for each neighborhood or universally? Because that’s also what I hope for and mean by being able to create boroughs each one is unique. Lol i’m so sorry if this is confusing I’m still trying to word it all right without it being so WORDY, but seem to be failing lol..

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by  cakeefeatured.
    6+

New Report

Close