The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Paralives Discussion A space to discuss updates Reply To: A space to discuss updates

• crabwhatalad

Star Hubkin
    April 26, 2020 at 5:49 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond EggFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

[quote quote=8400]This isn’t a new update obviously, but I re-watched this old video the other day

<iframe title=”Paralives – Creating and Editing Lots” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/-3Bsg7zrxmw?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=”” class=”iframe-embed” data-aspectratio=”0.56″ style=”width: 509px; height: 285.04px;”></iframe>

And it really made me think about just how big the town really is going to be in this game. Just that one street Alex went down was huge and he didn’t even get to the other end. Plus we know there’s going to be a cemetery and a spot to live by the lakeside, which don’t seem to be apart of the area in this video. I think this is going to be quite a large town and it’s kind of exciting. I hope we get to see more of it soon.

[/quote]

I think it’s going to be ver large too, especially because of recent tweets by the devs. I’m pretty sure either Roxanne or Leà confirmed shops (not sure whether that will be a rabbit hole or not), and also schools. I think they said that these will real buildings in the world (not saying they are playable) but they will still be on the map. Also, they have been talking about things such as trains and other public transport. Imagine how cool that would be if there were train tracks going across the world! It would have to be pretty big but I’m living for it

4+

New Report

Close