The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Open World Lively Worlds and Cities Pt 1 Reply To: Lively Worlds and Cities Pt 1

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    April 26, 2020 at 2:18 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I like everything in this idea except for this part.

– Visual affects like exhaust fumes from cars, steam coming from streets after it rains, seeing messy sidewalks every now and then with paper flyers splayed on the ground or blowing in wind, spilled food, trash bags, someone dropped their phone, maybe even vomit from those paras who partied a little too hard last night.

I wouldn’t like it if the environment randomly became messy and gross with no way to prevent it. I can get wanting a city to look realistic, but I personally don’t want my Parafolk living in dirty cities with garbage and other mess on the ground. Nor would i want to have to micromanage random townsfolk to manually keep it from happening. If this was a thing, I’d at least like an option to turn it off so Parafolk in cities wouldn’t automatically litter or just be messy in general.

But aside from that, I think these a nice ideas.

3+

New Report

Close