The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Pregnancy & Babies Reply To: Pregnancy & Babies

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    April 25, 2020 at 4:13 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

Something I thought of the other day, I hope that we’ll be able to see a baby before we give them a name. My reasoning for this is because I want to see the baby’s hair and eye colors before naming them, because that might influence the name I choose for them.

Example: I have a couple where the male Para has red hair and blue eyes while his wife has brown hair and brown eyes. If they have a boy and they’re a blue eyed redhead, I might just want to make them a Jr., but if I don’t get to see them beforehand to see that, I could end up giving them a different name. Now I’m sure there would be a way to change names in Paramaker after a Para is born, but I still think it would be nice to see the baby before naming them.

1+

New Report

Close