The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Parafolk NPC occult parafolk Reply To: NPC occult parafolk

• Dizzardy

High Hubkin
    April 22, 2020 at 7:13 pm
    Loyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

Personally I don’t agree with the idea of “staying clear of Sims occult”.

Because that would mean not doing things like Vampires, Werewolves, Witches etc. These mythologies and ideas existed long before the Sims, they don’t have ownership over them. I don’t think the devs should be going into this thinking “ok what did the sims do, let’s not do that”, I’d rather they focused on researching the actual myths and legends.

If by that people mean not to do them in the exact way the sims did it, I can agree with that at least.

I’d love to see the supernatural world in Paralives be a lot more secretive and mysterious than The Sims. I’ve never gotten the sense of a “masquerade” in the sims, they don’t seem to care at all about keeping their supernatural identities hidden. I guess they sorta tried it with human forms for the aliens and vampires in Sims 4 but it doesn’t go far enough in my opinion.

There should be some kind of in-game incentive to keep things under wraps. (that’s like half the fun of the supernatural world :p)

1+

New Report

Close