The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Poor/homeless life in paralives Reply To: Poor/homeless life in paralives

• sweetchilli

Star Hubkin
    April 21, 2020 at 12:10 am
    Diamond EggPicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

I use cheats to approximate this kind of gameplay in you-know-which. I like some of those ideas though! Digging through rubbish bins would be appropriate realistic gameplay for this kind of story. Having to buy phones is an idea I’ve seen here and there, and I support that also. I think parafolk would have to have a home lot, but that could just be an empty lot as you said. I would definitely use shabby wallpaper/furniture! As for bills and electricity, I can see that being a natural part of the game. Although, I think I preferred the drama of the repo-man in the second instalment of the unnamed game – though that’s a characteristic of the franchise that Paralives should probably move away from just to be its own thing.

11+

New Report

Close