The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas What is society like in Paralives? Reply To: What is society like in Paralives?

• amandac

Star Hubkin
    April 20, 2020 at 10:06 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

[quote quote=8277]I think I would really like to see these things being player-created. So we can make whatever activities/groups/clubs/institutions we want. I am a little concerned if it is true that gameplay hasn’t been started yet. Is that true? With TS5 announced I expect these two games to be in competition for players. And I trust that EA has learned from their mistakes. I foresee TS5 nailing gameplay this time around. Paralives will need to put A LOT into gameplay if they want to convert players.

[/quote]

They recently showed us a shadow of a para – the team is working on parafolks right now. I’m not a game developer by any means of the imagination, but I think gameplay would not be far behind once they have para looks down. The game will not be released this year (they announced this) so they still have plenty of time to work on gameplay.

“With TS5 announced” – where did you see that it was announced?

2+

New Report

Close