The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas What is society like in Paralives? Reply To: What is society like in Paralives?

• sweetchilli

Star Hubkin
    April 20, 2020 at 12:15 am
    Diamond EggPicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

I don’t really know how this can be accomplished but I do have some ideas. There could be community events running on a regular basis that you could explore; festivals, book clubs, competitions, sporting events, then there’s some ideas others have had; game nights and fairs. I think if NPC parafolk gathered together with your active parafolk they could enjoy this stuff together as a community. There could also be various community meetings, e.g. parent and community meetings at schools, groups formed by neighbours, environmental clean up volunteer groups (following on from Bailey’s comment), other volunteer work. I have no idea if any of this world work, I’m just brainstorming.

3+

New Report

Close