The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Open World Family events Reply To: Family events

• wonbit

Helpful Hubkin
    April 19, 2020 at 5:46 pm
    Picture PerfectFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

I think this would be great! I agree that, to make things a bit less complicated, activities like sports events could work out as rabbit holes (as long as you could see your paras exit with a certain team’s merchandise, for example, and share interactions related to what they just witnessed to flesh out the gameplay). However, stuff like visiting museums, eating out or even just going on a picnic at the park would be cool to actually play around with. I believe the key to enriching these kinds of experiences and making them truly feel like “family days” is to include special interactions that can be shared between family members depending on what they’re doing. That way, instead of just having paras have the same exact interactions everywhere, they could kind of play off of their environment a little more, which would really make them come to life!

8+

New Report

Close