The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Paralives Discussion Making the Paralives Fanbase Peaceful and Fun Reply To: Making the Paralives Fanbase Peaceful and Fun

• Dulce_Delight

Parafolk
    April 18, 2020 at 4:26 pm
    Diamond EggPicture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

[quote quote=8030]

I’m really surprised at the amount of like and voice coming on my previous post. So I wanted to talk about another thing. I want to talk about making Paralives a peaceful fanbase and keeping the possible toxic fans in their place. I did said I was worried about the high expectations a lot of fans had for paralives. I’m also concerned about possible toxic fans that may try to be a bully to the creators and fans alike. What do you guys think is the best way to promote peace and preventing a lot bullying for the fanbase?

That’s been on my mind too… Unfortunately still have no idea what we could possibly do… Maybe the moderator banning them from being able to continue to leave toxic and harmful comments.

[/quote]

That’s really the only plausible option I could see in keeping them in check its gonna have to be a community effort otherwise because toxic fans can only do harm if they are allowed to group together against the regular community.

2+

New Report

Close