The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Radio stations Reply To: Radio stations

• Clara J

Noteworthy Newcomer
    April 18, 2020 at 3:12 pm
    Friendship BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

Me I’m not into Rap music much, but I still hated that in TS4 they still don’t really have much for the stereos, for your Sims to play, and sometimes I like to have a character that likes rap you know!

Also like heavy metal music of different kinds too, which there is different ones, like darker stuff like Marilyn Manson or Rob Zombie, but than also older rock like AC/DC or Ozzy Osbourne, and newer ones too! And they actually don’t have that in TS4, I don’t think all rock should be tossed together, but than I also feel that other music needs more of its own spots too! I know they can’t do a bit of everything, but it’s just many stations that play really heavy metal music, only play that, while others only play what is kind of a softer rock, not pop rock either, but still rock!

I actually love lots of different styles of music, like the above, but also Adele, Pink, even some Lady GaGa depends on my mood, lol! I also like classical, disco, jazz, new wave, electronica, and I really love Celtic music or any old or new Irish or Scottish music! I admit I don’t listen to Asian music or Middle Eastern or Japanese style music, but I do think it’s important to include them, but maybe actually not cram them in with each other, that way we can listen and no which is which, at least for someone like myself who don’t normally listen to it, it could make fans out of people like me to get to hear it and know what type it is!

I know I love Enya music and Yanni music for years, I can really relax to their stuff, so that kind of music I would enjoy too!

New Report

Close