The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Paralives Discussion PLANS FOR YOUR PARAFOLK’S’ Reply To: PLANS FOR YOUR PARAFOLK’S’

• Clara J

Noteworthy Newcomer
    April 18, 2020 at 1:54 pm
    Friendship BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

Well if unlike TS4 we can start out playing a premade Para I might do that first, just to get the hang of playing the game, but at the same time I may be too anxious to see what PAM has to offer so I may just go and create a Para of my own to start with, and if I do it will probably be the same one I have used for years in The Sims games since TS2, a character I have that has two sides to her, one as a human and than other times I play her as a cat person alien type, but unless they have at least pointed ears to use I won’t be doing her as the cat girl, since she has to at least have pointed ears, if not pointed teeth and claws,lol!

Which the only Sims game where I could give her all of those was TS3, TS2 only had the ears, and TS4 doesn’t have it at all, unless I want to limit myself by having her as the games idea of an alien, in which than she has to be some kind of fruity colour, instead of a normal human skin colour like I prefer her to be, plus there is the voice, eyes and lack of hair and having to make a human part too so she can hide her alien side, which is all very annoying! Sorry I just rambled on with that!

But anyway, she would probably just be by herself, and I would probably start by playing her in a premade home maybe, just because that might be easier to start with, but I did choose build my own with the poll, because again I would be really curious to see how building of a house works in the game, so I think I would be torn on that too, just like whether to play a pre-made Para or make one myself or not,lol!

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by  Clara J.
    • This reply was modified 6 months ago by  Clara J.
    2+

New Report

Close