The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Paralives Discussion PLANS FOR YOUR PARAFOLK’S’ Reply To: PLANS FOR YOUR PARAFOLK’S’

• Aibas(Ahmed Saddig)

Pro Hubkin
    April 18, 2020 at 10:26 am
    Friendship BadgeDiamond EggAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

[quote quote=8203]Hey Parahubs.
    I’m curious to read if anyone has already thought up plans for their Parafolks?
    Kind of

Will you begin the game using cheat codes or will you earn your way to buying your dream home/hut/boathouse?
    Work my way up!

Do you plan on starting the game with a single Parafolk, a couple or a family and will you be creating your own parafolk’s’ or playing with an already generated one?
    a single Para of my own making, hopefully meeting someone that’s already part of the world

Will your Parafolk be self employed, working from home, or applying for jobs made available?
    Applying to jobs i hope

Do you plan on letting your Parafolks playout themselves (free will style) or will you be controlling their every move down to the person they fall in love with?
    i’ll have a mix of the two, but leaning more towards the controlling side!

Do you plan on creating your Parafolk’s love interest or will you let them meet one out in the para world?
    out in the para world it will be, i hate making my own one with no previous parents, relationships with anyone

Will your Parafolk’s’ be a part of a cult? Parahuman or non-Parahuman?
    Parahuman

What kind of life are you planing to play out in Paralives? 🤓
    LOTS of kids, lots of fun. family gameplay. maybe create a legacy out of my first “founding” Para

[/quote]

4+

New Report

Close