The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Paralives Discussion PLANS FOR YOUR PARAFOLK’S’ Reply To: PLANS FOR YOUR PARAFOLK’S’

• sweetchilli

Star Hubkin
    April 18, 2020 at 6:02 am
    Diamond EggPicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

Hey Parahubs.
    I’m curious to read if anyone has already thought up plans for their Parafolks?

Loosely!

Will you begin the game using cheat codes or will you earn your way to buying your dream home/hut/boathouse?
    I kind of want to build a tiny home, so hopefully I have enough paradimes for that – I may cheat. Alternatively I may choose a starter home and redecorate just for an easy start.

Do you plan on starting the game with a single Parafolk, a couple or a family and will you be creating your own parafolk’s’ or playing with an already generated one?
    One me-but-not-me parafolk and one doggo.

Will your Parafolk be self employed, working from home, or applying for jobs made available?
    Probably jobs available depending on what there is.

Do you plan on letting your Parafolks playout themselves (free will style) or will you be controlling their every move down to the person they fall in love with?
    Control freak mode engaged. Hopefully will find a great NPC to marry, but he will be as much or likely more my choice than para-me’s.

Do you plan on creating your Parafolk’s love interest or will you let them meet one out in the para world?
    See above.

Will your Parafolk’s’ be a part of a cult? Parahuman or non-Parahuman?
    Not in my initial save! I want to get to know the game before I do anything drastic.

What kind of life are you planing to play out in Paralives? 🤓
    Young adult life progressing into a big family. Then some crazy stuff once I get too bored or curious to stay wholesome.

7+

New Report

Close