The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Paralives Discussion PLANS FOR YOUR PARAFOLK’S’ Reply To: PLANS FOR YOUR PARAFOLK’S’

• wonbit

Helpful Hubkin
    April 17, 2020 at 8:42 pm
    Picture PerfectFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

I actually have something of a tradition when it comes to simulation games. My first time playing, I ALWAYS do the exact same thing in terms of general play-style with some changes when it comes to careers, partners, etc. I’ll probably keep this tradition up just because I’m attached to it.
    That being said, I’ll make a semi-self-insert para and then I’ll just explore the game with her (I’ve actually done this multiple times when I first played other games and she always has the exact same name but relatively different appearances. If I decide she’s getting kids they also usually have the same names as ones from previous games did). I’ll move her into a pre-existing starter home all by herself, get her a nice career where she can climb the ranks, and let her live her life until I have her meet someone and settle down. Usually I end up moving her to a new, more expensive home or I just keep on upgrading the starter home until it’s unrecognizable. This might sound like it gets repetitive but it’s just something I like to do so I can reminisce on all the different versions of this family I’ve had in the past. It’s my little initiation ritual, I guess I could call it.
    I’ve gotta be honest though, I’m very tempted to break my tradition with paralives since there’s so many things I wanna try all at once when the game comes out. We’ll see if I can pull through when the time comes, hahah.

7+

New Report

Close