The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Build Tools Connecting Electronics Reply To: Connecting Electronics

• Calarand

High Hubkin
    April 16, 2020 at 3:13 pm
    Picture PerfectDiamond EggFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeLoyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

I’m torn on this one. On the one hand, I do enjoy playing with wiring when I build my settlements in Fallout 4. I can place switches to turn lights on in just one room, or even just one nightlight while leaving the rest of the room in the dark. On the other hand, I’m fairly sure I’d find that frustrating and even annoying while designing and furnishing homes for my Sims, especially if placing the wires came with some restrictions like distance from the power source, etc. Because when I need my TV to be in that particular corner, I need it to be right there and I don’t want no stinking wires to ruin my meticulous interior design. 😉

I think what is fun and engaging in a game that focuses on making a city/settlement functional and efficient as a whole, doesn’t have to translate to the same kind of fun in a game that focuses on life of a pixel person.

That said, I’m a huge hypocrite because my favorite kind of Sims CC is the one that adds visible cables and plugs to electronics….

7+

New Report

Close