The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Aging system ideas Reply To: Aging system ideas

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    April 15, 2020 at 6:41 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I definitely agree with you on milestones and a gradual aging system, which the team has mentioned that they’re looking into implementing. I hope they’re able to do so.

I posted my thoughts about this in another thread so I’ll copy them here.

My idea was based on the idea that there might not be gradual aging. Basically, I think that for each age range that’ll be in the game, there should be 2 stages, a younger half and older half. Yes, it’s certainly a lot, but I think this would be a decent compromise if we don’t get gradual aging. That way, there will be a larger variety of families that one will be able to create and aging and development will seem more progressive and natural.

As for what I think would be a good system, I’ll trying to summarize it. Y=younger O=older so I don’t need to keep typing the full words over and over.

Baby
    Y-Newborn. The Para can’t move on it’s own yet. It can only sleep and eat. It must be carried around by its parents to go anywhere.
    O-Infant. Around 6 months. This Para can be taught to crawl. Eventually they can crawl anywhere, but can’t traverse stairs.

Toddler
    Y-Around 1 year. This Para can stand up and toddle around. Can slowly climb stairs. Can start babbling.
    O-Around 3 years. This Para can walk perfectly. Can learn to speak perfectly. Can start potty training. Can switch from diapers to pull-ups.

Child
    Y-Around 6 years. This Para can use the toilet properly. Can attend school.
    O-Pre-teen. Around 10 years. This Para can have chores. Can learn things such as cooking. Can start to have hobbies.

Teenager
    Y-Around 13 years. This Para can start experiencing crushes on other Paras. Can have acne.
    O- Around 16 years. This Para can start dating and enter a serious relationship. This Para can learn to drive and get a job.

Adult
    Y-This Para can propose and be wed. Can procreate.
    O- This Para will start getting wrinkles. May start to be less active.

Elder.
    Y-This Para will lose the ability to procreate.
    O-This Para can retire. Can pass away of old age.

The only problem with this idea is that it is clearly a lot, and it might be too much for the team to handle. We’ll just have to wait and see once we get to that road.

10+

New Report

Close