The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Paralives Discussion What is it about Paralives that caught your eye? How did you hear about it? Reply To: What is it about Paralives that caught your eye? How did you hear about it?

• sweetchilli

Star Hubkin
    April 15, 2020 at 2:10 am
    Diamond EggPicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

Same as most, sims YouTuber – though I forget which. After watching a few YouTubers waffle on about tweets, I started following Alex and Paralives Hub on Twitter directly (even though I don’t usually use it), and have been keeping up with it for some time. Then the egg hunt happened, and that’s how I found my way here.

As for why I’m so excited about Paralives, the versatility of the build system awed me even though I’m not really a builder. It just smelled like freedom, and a breath of fresh air, and I’m really looking forward to seeing the Parafolk, PAM and the gameplay even though these things may be way down the track. Another thing I loved about it was Alex’s openness, and awareness of the community and what we want from a simulation game. It seemed like a dream game, and still does.

1+

New Report

Close