The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Types of Playable Careeers and Making playable careers Reply To: Types of Playable Careeers and Making playable careers

• sweetchilli

Star Hubkin
    April 14, 2020 at 1:56 am
    Diamond EggPicture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

These are all cool ideas, but I’d like there to be rabbit hole careers too. What if I have two working adults and a kid at school at the same time, all of which the game requires I manage directly? Am I the only one who likes to have breaks from my characters to focus on some of the others? Maybe it would be possible to toggle whose work/school experience to manage at the start of each day? Like the “Join”/”Send Alone” options for careers in The Sims 4 Get to Work, except I’m assuming since this is open world we don’t want to “Join” them in a separate location to work. But I could “Send Alone” some of my parafolk for the day. Does that make sense?

5+

New Report

Close