The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Parafolk hair length Reply To: Parafolk hair length

• LR

Noteworthy Newcomer
    April 9, 2020 at 6:36 pm
    Diamond Egg
     Hub Points

[quote quote=7576]

Personally I am always annoyed that in Sims 4 there are almost no hairstyles that are the same length. So I thought that maybe we could change the parafolks hair length.
    Obviously they won’t be able to apply this on all length but we can divide the hair into two categories: The shoulders and under the shoulders. The hair over the shoulders won’t be adjustable, and the hair below the shoulders can be extended to a certain length.

Am I understanding this correctly? Because it sounds like long haired Paras would be able to benefit from this. I mean, I like the idea of being able to change hair length, but I don’t like the idea that hair over the shoulders wouldn’t be adjustable. That means only Paras with long hair (which would likely mostly be women) would get more customization than those with short hair (which would likely mostly be men). I think short haired Pars’s should have a bit of customization with their hair as well. I get that obviously the more hair you have, the more you can do with it, but still I’d personally not like it if Paras with shorter hair got no sort of adjustment capabilities

[/quote]

Well i think most over shoulder hairstyles can’t really be adjustable, some can though and they would be adjustable but not as much as longer hairstyles because some hair styles just can’t be long

2+

New Report

Close