The Paralives Hub Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and share ideas with the
Paralives community around the world.

Home Forums Build Tools What objects do you want in build mode? Reply To: What objects do you want in build mode?

• Just.A.Finch

Helpful Hubkin
    March 22, 2020 at 2:49 pm
    Loyalty BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

Something I wonder is how in-depth cooking appliances will be. I’d imagine it would depend a lot on how detailed cooking and baking will be and whether it’s put in the game as a hobby. It would be cool if there were lots of different appliances like ovens and stoves and fridges obviously, but also microwaves, and coffee makers, and blenders, and bars, etc…

I agree about the books. I can see coding getting complicated and gameplay getting laggy if everything in game has to be done as a 3d object and placed specifically so I think they’re going to have to pick and choose what is placeable and what is just an inventory sort of thing. Maybe as a nice middle ground if books can’t be individual, physical, items, we could designate certain shelves to be bookshelves and there could be like a book capacity, and the shelf is animated to look more or less full depending on how many individual books we store in it. And then we can take out individual books and use them, and then put them back when we’re done with them. It’s not quite the same, but maybe it’d be a nice compromise?

11+

New Report

Close