The Paralives Hub Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and share ideas with the
Paralives community around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Gift giving Reply To: Gift giving

• Jinxin

Star Hubkin
    March 17, 2020 at 6:55 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

[quote quote=7193]

I love the idea of gift giving as long as it’s something the para already has in their inventory. If they want to give a rose, they should first have to buy a rose or cut it from their garden. NPC’s should also be able to give gifts but also based on what they have in their inventory and according to their financial status. Cash strapped paras should not be giving away luxury cars.

I agree about the luxury car thing, but I always found giving gifts in the Sims to be really annoying because you had to have the gift in your inventory. Maybe this is just me being lazy, but I’d like to be able to buy gifts on the spot for giving.

totally agree with the inventory thing. maybe if it was possible to do it both ways? for instance, when you select the option of “give gift” a menu could pop up with the option to either choose from inventory or purchase one. that way if you win something from a carnival or bake something you’re able to gift it from inventory, but also have the choice to purchase a quick rose or card that you don’t already have.

[/quote]

Yeah that makes sense 🙂

1+

New Report

Close