The Paralives Hub Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and share ideas with the
Paralives community around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Taking Hints from TS2!! Reply To: Taking Hints from TS2!!

• amandac

Star Hubkin
    February 26, 2020 at 9:58 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I still play TS2 and it’s the only game that I enjoy playing for a long period of time. They are the only sims that feel alive to me. I love when the kids run out to greet their parents when they come home from work, the slow dancing, dancing together, posing for pictures and asking other sims to take their picture. I’m really hoping that Paralives will be more like an improved TS2 with an open world (TS3) and CAS (TS4).

I remember one of my male sims had a relationship when he was single but ended up marrying someone else. The couple had one child. One day, the ex comes around and he introduces her to his wife and everything is fine. He went inside the house to do something, the wife was outside talking to her son. The ex then went inside and gave the husband a smooch and said goodbye. As she walked past the wife and kid she waved goodbye to them. I loved that – things happening that our out of my control but they were smart about it (for example, the ex didn’t kiss him in front of the wife).

3+

New Report

Close