The Paralives Hub Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and share ideas with the
Paralives community around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Paras interaction with us Reply To: Paras interaction with us

• Karon

Paraling
    February 15, 2020 at 4:05 pm
    Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

[quote quote=6996]Hmmm in some situations I think they could and it would be quite nice like if their needs are low they could face us and roll their eyes, fold their arms or look pleading depending on their personality. Otherwise, I think it could be best if they were unaware as I always think of being kind of like a “god” in simulation games if you know what I mean and I don’t think they should interact much with the player. This is only one opinion though and I’m sure lots of other people would like lots of interaction! What do you think?

[/quote]
    But we do interact with god. haha Like… we pray, we curse, we are really expressive when something happens to us. Like “OMG, why is this happening to me?!”.

[quote quote=7014]I like it when the sims in TS2 look at the camera with a “what???” expression when I ask them to do something out of character instead of following orders like a robot. It makes me feel like they’re “alive”.

I also like when they look at each other when they pass by. For example, my female sim was having an affair with a married man. When the affair ended, he came to her house with his wife. She was playing poker with some friends, but as he and his wife passed by the table they gave it each other a look.

[/quote]

Me too. They feel “forced” to do something they wouldn’t do autonomously.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  Karon.
    3+

New Report

Close