The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Parafolk Character Gender/Sexuality (my take) Reply To: Character Gender/Sexuality (my take)

• Amazing_Star

Pro Hubkin
    February 14, 2020 at 5:50 pm
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

I think that there should be some predefined sexualities – heterosexual (heteroromantic), homosexual (homoromantic), bisexual (biromantic), pansexual (panromantic), demisexual (demiromantic) and asexual (aromantic). You would also have option for own sexuality – you could choose to which gender(s) your parafolk has romantic and sexual attraction, you could also choose if parafolks is interested in masculinity or femininity , For example, , there is sexuality called Nowomasexual and somehow I don’t expect it to be in game by default (but you know, Alex could suprise us) – as nowomasexual, you feel attraction to men, non-binary people, masculine aligned non-binary people, feminine aligned non-binary people, unaligned non-binary people, agender people, only Binary women are exception. With custom mode, you would be able to do this

Also regarding genders, some default option could be – genderfluid, bigender, agender, intergender and gender neutral.

I might actually recommend this site, if you wanna know more (I honestly spend there these few days a lot, because of my school project)
    https://lgbta.wikia.org/wiki/LGBTA_Wiki

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by  Amazing_Star.
    2+

New Report

Close