The Paralives Hub Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and share ideas with the
Paralives community around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation We all have big ideas, why won't share the small ones aswell? (Details) Reply To: We all have big ideas, why won't share the small ones aswell? (Details)

• Zack The Great

Noteworthy Newcomer
    February 13, 2020 at 7:36 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

[quote quote=6969]
    Totally! What about awkward Paras starting out with really awkward and uncomfortable interactions, which gradually get more comfortable as they become better friends.[/quote]

I would love this! This would make fun playthroughs of two young parafolk falling in love awkwardly. The thing I really didn’t like in Sims 4 was that the embarrassed state fed failure and was super one dimensional. I would love for something like this to help flesh out the complexity of emotions and perhaps even the idea of a micro-emotion: an emotion that doesn’t exist per-say in terms of mechanics but one that exists only in the moment to moment interaction, as a result of larger systems such as personality and relationship level interacting.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  Zack The Great. Reason: Removing accidental double qoute
    • This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  Zack The Great. Reason: Attempt to fix qoute formating attempt 2
    4+

New Report

Close