The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Fleshed out Sci-Fi Occults (Megathread?) Reply To: Fleshed out Sci-Fi Occults (Megathread?)

• Dizzardy

High Hubkin
    February 7, 2020 at 9:05 am
    Loyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

I think it would be cool if aliens were kinda similar to Vampires in Sims 4, as in it would be really great if they had enough customization options so that you could create different alien races.

Although I think the skin color wheel will help with that somewhat, if we do get aliens I’d like to see them have some extra customization options over regular paras. I think it would be for the best if they were all bipedal, but even with that there’s a lot of possibilities. Maybe customize how many eyes or ears they have, that sort of thing.

Like a simpler version of Spore….if that simpler version of Spore only let you create bipedal aliens.

If you wanted to have quadrupedal aliens…I guess you could base them off of cats, dogs and horses. Basically use their models as another base to create alien paras.

When it comes to aliens I think I think I’d just like the chance to make them feel more alien and give them more to make them different from regular paras. I expect aliens to be weird.

1+

New Report

Close