The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Can we be homeless? Reply To: Can we be homeless?

• Sana

Noteworthy Newcomer
    January 25, 2020 at 7:56 pm
     Hub Points

[quote quote=6497]This is an awesome idea! Living like nomads! It’d also be cool to do a gypsy type thing where you can travel to other parafolks world’s and ask permission to rent on of their houses or lots to stay in? Like put in a request or something and you can type a message before you send. Maybe we can also implement Rvs and Mobile homes for this? But getting off topic, Itd be cool to live a homeless life and have that inputted.

[/quote]

I totally agree with this type of idea of a less comfortable life-style. Besides the Gipsy life style, nomadism, I also think of some kind of modern hermits wanting to live closer to nature, perhaps with wolves or other wild animals.

Such parafolks, not conventional, could make also really great stories for all human history eras. I also think of people living in a cave or cave house, for example, or in a totally ruined house or place.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by  Sana.
    2+

New Report

Close