The Paralives Hub Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and share ideas with the
Paralives community around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Clothing Design Ideas Megathread Reply To: Clothing Design Ideas Megathread

• Omen

January 21, 2020 at 6:31 pm
     Hub Points

Hi,

I would love to see many modern clothing designs.

For jeans/pants: skinny jeans, bootcut jeans, acid-washed jeans, jeans with cuts/holes in the them, joggers, Chinos, dress pants, sweatpants, athletic pants like yoga pants. Things that you would see on people nowadays.

For shoes: work boots, dress boots, lots of different styles of sneakers like converse, vans, Nike’s, adidas, etc. sandals, high heels, platform heels, slip on shoes, loafers, but definitely lots of different styles of sneakers.

For shirts: your classic tees with some designs, v-necks, button up shirts both dressy and casual. Different styles of sweaters, hoodies and zip ups. Vests of varying types, both dressy and puffy for outdoorsy stuff. Long sleeves both v-neck and crew neck. Baseball tees. Coats for work environments. Again, preferably, all very modern in style.

A variety of long sleeve/short sleeve dresses for casual occasions and dress occasions.

I would like to see clothing for all types of weathers, clothing to match different life stages, and clothing that people might actually wear on a daily basis. I would also like to see all clothing styles be gender neutral.

These are just some of my thoughts, there are really good styles online if you type in things like business casual, everyday outfits, business outfits, formal outfits. There is so much there that pops up that can be used as a good base model.

13+

New Report

Close