The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Paralives Discussion Occupation Opinions? Reply To: Occupation Opinions?

• amandac

Star Hubkin
    January 12, 2020 at 9:54 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

I don’t mind rabbithole careers but it would be nice to have some control of what they’re doing (build a skill, relationships, etc.) and they should not be exhausted when they come home unless they worked really, really hard that day. I also hope promotions are not automatic. For example, if I wanted to have my legal secretary stay at that level her entire life then I just wouldn’t have her do any extra activities needed for a promotion.

A college education should definitely be needed for some promotions and careers. For adults who have full-time jobs maybe taking some college courses at night (rabbithole).

My favorite careers: Lawyer, politician, teacher, secretary (legal/medical/business), doctor, business/corporate, actor/director, chef, construction worker/architect.

13+

New Report

Close