The Paralives Hub Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and share ideas with the
Paralives community around the world.

Home Forums General Discussion Occupation Opinions? Reply To: Occupation Opinions?

• cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    January 12, 2020 at 6:55 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

Working as a lawyer as an active career where you’d go into a courtroom (similar to how sims 3 college interactive classes were). Where the lawyer would have plaintiffs and defendants the judge could be varied each time including the plaintiffs,defendants,jury, and court cases. Court cases being solved would work like lawyers ask the witnesses/jury and defendants questions, I think this would be interesting if there are criminals in the game that are a part of everyday life or a random act against paras in the world. Then you’d have quiz based questions to answer in helping solve the cases.

Running a newspaper press or magazine company (would also be a playable career)

Nannies would have to be interviewed for the position which would also work for your active para to be interviewed for the position and would be picked based on their skills. I also agree with @KADUKS in this regard as far as skills helping and being needed for jobs.

Auctioneer career I think this would be a good part time job, so paras would be called and asked to appear at museums where the auctions would be held, and other paras could come and bid on items. I think this could work both as a rabbithole or playable career.

Photographer <div>
    </div><div>I know this might not be possible but I’d really love to see Marine Biology become a career! Which could really tapie in well with aquariums if they’re to be in the game and maybe ocean exploration for paras. </div><div>
    </div><div> Model

Fitness trainer could work at gyms or at the park

In home doctors and nurses who would go check and treat patients in their home instead of hospitals

I would honestly like to be able to have a para hold two part time jobs at the same time or even work two jobs. Like for example a full time job (in the day) and then a part time job (at night). Maybe even have different shifts they’d be able to choose from to work. Morning, Evening, Night, Graveyard shifts.
    Also with that being said I feel the jobs shouldn’t feel like you’re playing two separate games where you’d go to a playable career but then when you leave, it doesn’t affect the world or the paras around you. I don’t know how to really explain it, but all in all I hope playable careers are in the same present time as the rest of the para world.</div>

5+

New Report

Close