The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Paralives Discussion Occupation Opinions? Reply To: Occupation Opinions?

• KadZuks

Helpful Hubkin
    January 12, 2020 at 2:30 am
    Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

[quote quote=6537]

What about the ability for children/ teens to be child stars?

That’s reminds me could children or preteens be able to delivery newspapers and catalogues?

Yeah!! More varied child roles would be really good! Being a child star sounds kinda yikes but it should still be in the game, and having a paper round or working as a waiter/barrister would be some really good realistic teen jobs.

[/quote]

I think children should have the ability to make money in a lot of ways, not just being famous. Newspaper deliveries, doing chores (an allowance from their parents to help with starting funds when they move out), lemonade stands, school competitions, pet sitting for neighbors, and selling baked goods door to door.

Those are just a few for children. I think teens should be able to work most part-time jobs BUT balancing work and school will make things more challenging. It would be interesting to see if this would allow teens to save for college or a new car after drivers ed.

16+

New Report

Close